Friday, February 16, 2018

A Valentine's gift...


I participated in a Valentine swap exchange for the first time in a Facebook group I belong to. Today (Feb 16) I received my gift from Louise White, a new friend. She lives in the USA, so the package was held up at customs, I suspect. I sent her a gift too. I forgot to take pictures of it.


Louise's gift was packaged in a red box with red polka dot tissue paper. It was so pretty when I opened it! And very well packaged. Inside there was a delightful array of lovely gifts, including chai tea, chocolates, serviettes, a lacy doily, Valentine decorations, a pretty card, a beautiful beaded stuffed heart ornament, and stickers for my dolls.


I just love it all.


I think I love the stuffed heart the best, and the darling doll stickers. What a sweet gift!

By Loretta Houben

No comments: