Thursday, August 10, 2017

Do you entertain?

A way of life.

I love the past eras where people loved to entertain their family and friends, and they actually had the time or took the time to have them over for gatherings in the kitchen or dining era. This is still one of the delights of living that makes me so happy! Last night I entertained in the boiling 32 C heat in our dining/kitchen area and I used a real table cloth, and my fine Dimity Rose pattern china set by Royal Albert which I collected piece by piece in the 1970's and 1980's. (a lot as gifts from my parents)

I love my china set dearly and I use it often. Not every day, of course, but for special occasions and for company. Our son has actually said that he likes my china pattern, so hopefully one day he will use it too!

By Loretta Houben




No comments: