Saturday, March 11, 2017

Spring ahead....


Today is Daylight Savings Time.
It's actually tonight, of course, but if I don't think about it during the day and try and adjust my brain I just know I'd forget!
I wish the day would be abolished. I really dislike changing time. It makes utterly no sense to me.
We have electric light and people never go to bed on time, no matter if the sun is up or not.
It's very strange.
But I'm so looking forward to Spring this year.
I found the above image at this link.
I find these lovely things on Pinterest.
I'm planning to print and frame it for my pink sewing room. That will cheer me up a lot.
I got really sick again on March 1st.
I was struck out of the blue with a tickle cough which became an upper respiratory infection. I haven't had a normal cold in over 10 years, so the things which strike are horrible. Then a few days later Robert got it, and it didn't seem like he'd be as sick, but he rapidly got more ill than me. The only way to get rid of it is to sleep around the clock, and steam yourself with Vix.
Eleven days later I'm finally feeling much better.
Then it snowed 6 inches on March 4th, and it finally melted yesterday, March 10th. We've sure had an awful winter.
Bring on SPRING!
By Loretta Houben


No comments: